* Great ways a LSV can make the perfect Commuter Vehicle *
taking the kids to school, beach cruiser, going to the supermarket, visiting the neighbors, corp. apps. that require accessing state owned streets, downtown living
let your imagination run wild.
Your LSV only requires certain equipment to be a certified LSV. In other words... you don't have to break the bank to own one!
In the above photos you will see a few of the LSVs and available options, built by Cart Company.
Contact our Sales Dept. for pricing and information
When it comes to purchasing a LSV here are a few things you need to know.
* ONLY ELECTRIC Vehicles can be certified as a LSV
* LSVs can OLNY be manufactured by a company that has received it's National Certification by the NHTSA
*LSVs can ONLY be sold by a
State Licensed Automotive Dealer.
* LSVs are legal to operate on any 35mph or less State owned street
* LSVs require a COO, State Safety
Inspection, Liability Ins., a DMV issued State Registration, License
Plate and a valid State Drivers License to operate.
* ALWAYS make sure you purchase your
LSV from a LEGITIMATE Dealer and not a second or third party. This type of purchase would make the vehicle a "used" model.
"Street Legal Cart"